More about DKM operations »
DKM is a highly configurable collaborative knowledge management system, specifically designed for the needs of research driven and project management organizations.
Ease of use for effective management
DKM, a web base system, systematically brings together in a concise manner, project related and research entity data, which presented in visualized mode, provides ease of use for effective management.
Manage your knowledge objects and their relationships
DKM allows you to dynamically manage your knowledge objects and their relationships. Its guiding principles stem from the semantic-web methodology.
Novel way of viewing information data
DKM is easy to use, leading to an intuitive and novel way of viewing information data. It is especially
suitable for organizations, which:
- Have multidisciplinary operations.
- Require collation of knowledge of different sources.
- Provide web access to project management personnel.
- Need to communicate and provide visualization of the collated knowledge.
- Require scalable, interoperable and maintainable capabilities as the organization evolves.
- Need flexibility to meet evolving business demands.
- Collaborate organization knowledge, like a social network of knowledge.
- Business intelligence.
- Impact analysis of knowledge objects.
- Enhance project and research stakeholder’s collaboration and coordination.
- Enrich project management and research knowledge transfer.
- Generate a more efficient collaborative flow of project and research knowledge.
- Increase productivity and efficiency.
- Provide aggregated qualitative and quantitative data.
- Provide highly customizable knowledge management report.
- Reduce costs.
DKM provide value
- Dynamic knowledge model and graphical visualization.
- Big-data enabled for large scale interoperability.
- Web responsive intuitive and friendly UX (user experience).
- Geo location integration.
- Assign action items to knowledge pages displayed on the scheduler.
- Open standards based architecture.
- Real time and historical data analysis.
- Scalable over the cloud.
- Cloud services integration.
- Multilingual support.
- Multiple domains interoperability.
- Claims / Role base user management.
- Integration with multiple devices and services.